Attention shaoxing people!Such sugarcane should never be eaten

2022-06-08 0 By

Sugarcane is always popular as a sweet and juicy fruit. However, it is prudent to eat sugarcane around Qingming Festival. Have you heard the saying?”Qingming cane, poison snake” ah?Can eat sugarcane cause poisoning?!Why on earth?The truth is — it is not the cane itself that has poisoned the snake, but the moldy and discolored “red” or “black” cane!In spring, the temperature warms up and the air is humid, which is the time when plant pathogenic bacteria become active. Sugarcane pathogenic bacteria will also invade the cane stem through the knife wound or wormhole. When it is serious, it can make the internal tissue of sugarcane red or reddish brown.Only qingming cane poison than viper?Can you still eat it after you cut off the moldy part?Will moldy sugar cane poisoning kill you?Moldering sugar cane produces a neurotoxin, 3-nitropropionic acid, a toxic metabolite produced by a few species, including Penicillium and Aspergillus.3- nitro propionic acid this toxin is really fierce, have toxic effect to a variety of animals, be absorbed after entering human body, come on urgently, it is 10 minutes to 10 hours commonly.Cause central nervous system damage in a short time, resulting in brain edema, headache, severe convulsions, leg stiffness like chicken feet, pupil dilation;Serious can lead to ischemia, respiratory failure and death.There are also some patients who are poisoned by sugarcane toxin, leaving sequelae such as language and movement disorders.Only qingming before and after the cane poison than poisonous snakes?If qingming Festival and sugar cane poisoning, it is related to the warming weather.Spring temperature is rising, mold and other miscellaneous bacteria suitable growth and reproduction, is also the reason why most food is not easy to preserve at room temperature.This season of sugarcane easily mildew, mildew sugarcane has the risk of toxin, so every year sugar cane poisoning events occur in February to April.It is worth noting that as long as the cane mildew, whether in qingming festival or other seasons, the same will lead to poisoning.Which sugarcane is inedible?Can the moldy parts be cut down and the remaining sugarcane eaten?Soft, discolored, wine taste, long hair, red sugar cane are not recommended to eat.If it is found that the sugar cane becomes soft, the core is darker than the normal sugar cane, brown or red, and smells of mildew or lees. This is moldy red sugar cane. Do not buy it, and it is found that it is bad to discard it in time.Many people think they can cut off the moldy parts of sugarcane and eat the rest.In fact, this is a fatal mistake.When bacteria invade sugarcane, the mycelium can extend. Even if the moldy part is cut off, the remaining sugarcane has a large amount of toxin invisible to the naked eye.Is cane juice still drinkable?If sugarcane mildew, it is possible to produce toxins, sellers or do not know the harm of sugarcane mildew toxin, reluctant to throw directly juicing, such sugarcane juice may contain a higher amount of toxins, the risk of poisoning is greater, therefore, pressed good “finished sugarcane juice” is best not to drink.Of course, if fresh sugarcane is not moldy, buy freshly squeezed sugarcane juice is no problem.The best way to drink sugar cane juice is to buy and squeeze it yourself.How to select sugarcane?01. Look at the appearance and central part of the epidermis black with red, smooth, hoary sugar cane, relatively fresh.If the color of sugarcane is poor, at the end of the floc or fuzz like white material, after cutting the section if there is a reddish yellow, brown, or black spots patches, said that has mildew, such sugarcane do not buy!Fresh sugarcane has a hard texture, while moldy sugarcane has a softer texture.Watch out for sugarcane with a soft texture.03. Identify whether there is no odor normal sugar cane squeezed out of the juice juice juice more sweet, crisp and refreshing, with a unique fragrance of sugar cane flavor, if you smell sour mildew smell or smell of lees and other peculiar smell, that has deteriorated, such sugar cane can not be eaten.In case eat moldy cane how to deal with?In addition to sugar cane there is one thing that you need to pay special attention to: wild mushrooms!Spring and summer is the peak season for the growth and reproduction of the poisonous mushroom sect in the mushroom world. It is also the season for the high incidence of food poisoning caused by the ingestion of wild poisonous mushrooms.Remember that!Firmly do not eat wild mushrooms some wild poisonous mushrooms and edible mushroom appearance similar, identification needs to have professional knowledge and with the help of certain equipment, only by the naked eye and according to the shape, smell, color and other appearance characteristics difficult to identify, easy to cause poisoning by eating.In the wild, non-toxic mushrooms are often mixed with poisonous mushrooms, which are easily contaminated by the mycelia of poisonous mushrooms.Even some non-toxic mushroom species that are attached to poisonous plants may become toxic.So even if you eat non-toxic varieties of mushrooms, there is still a risk of poisoning.Poisonous mushrooms contain more complex toxins, or vary by region, season, species and growing conditions.The incubation period of poisonous mushroom poisoning is 2 hours to 24 hours, and some are only about 10 minutes.The most dangerous type of liver damage poisoning caused by ingesting poisonous mushrooms is nausea, vomiting, liver pain and other symptoms, and some patients may be accompanied by mental symptoms.At present, there is no special treatment for toxic mushroom poisoning, and the poisoning symptoms are serious, the onset of acute, high mortality.Remember the three No’s!1. Not picking.During spring outing, the general public should not pick wild mushrooms or mushrooms of unknown origin or wild plants because of curiosity or for satisfying appetites.For the roadside bushes of wild mushrooms, because the identification of poisonous mushrooms is not easy, the masses do not easily pick do not know the mushroom.2. Don’t buy.Do not buy mushroom in roadside stall, even if buy wild mushroom on regular market, also cannot relax vigilance, especially had not eaten or do not know wild mushroom, do not slant to listen to partial letter, buy edible easily.3. Don’t eat.To avoid food poisoning, families are advised to eat wild mushrooms carefully.Collective meals, catering services, folk tourism, do not process and eat wild mushrooms, to ensure the safety of food consumption.Statement: The copyright of this article belongs to the original author, if there is a source error or infringement of your legitimate rights and interests, you can contact us through email, we will deal with it in time.Email address: jpbl@jp.jiupainews.com